Tuesday 13 September 2011

Someday you will be old enough to read this...

Never has anyone tested my patience so much..As usual I am cramming the day before the exams and the TWO year old with absolutely no care in world keeps banging on the door non-stop..At last am forced to open the door and and there she stands with her wide smile and the truly innocent face.I cant help but smile too..Tipu!!Now that she is leaving I feel a part of me is going away with her..Life would never be the same again..I will be constantly reminded of her.The Wonderful evenings I spent with her will be etched in my memory forever.. Iwill miss her sorely
To Tipu,
Someday you will be old enough to read this( hopefully the blog will exist!)You have played a very important role in my life. You are truly God's GIFT...I love you Tipu..

No comments:

Post a Comment