Sunday 23 October 2011

Hols finally!

Its been a long time since i posted,the past few weeks were the most hectic  days of this semester.tests,assignments tests,LDC presentation ,lab files submission.I am glad i survived all this without breaking down.one look at our faces,our teacher knew what we were going through'You look like you are about to burst into tears any moment'. If at all I could blame anybody for my pitiable situation,it was myself!I waited till the last moment to prepare for my tests.I am used to 11th hour preparations,thats what I have been doing all along but this time it was different and I hadn't realised that i was in the final year,so had to do Six core papers,2 assignment tests for each paper.so 12 tests back to back. I promised myself i wouldn't let this happen again.Next semester i hope to do my regular lessons,as well as prepare for my entrance exams.Hopefully history wouldn't repeat itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment